Friday 7 October 2011

Vienna


 Sorry it's been so long since the last post.  The wifi situation here in Paris is a little difficult.

Vienna was amazing.  Definitely one of my favorite cities, I easily could have stayed there three times as long as we did.  After the chaos of Italy, it was really nice to spend a week in such a beautiful and peaceful city.  Highlights included the Belvedere, MUMOK, Viennese coffee and the antiques market.  Here are some pictures from my stay there, as well as some from our layover in Koln, Germany on the way to Paris.


At Schönbrunn Palace wearing my new hat and sunglasses I got in Vienna.

The Palace gardens.

One of the state buildings.

 Cologne Cathedral in Koln, Germany, one of the most intricate gothic cathedrals.

 Some street "performers" outside of the cathedral.


No comments:

Post a Comment